分享到:
视频地址:
 碟中谍5 MissionImpossibleRogue Nation

 

 

班吉

Benji.

 

班吉 你听到了吗?

Benji, do you copy?

 

班吉

Benji.

 

该死

Oh. Shit.

 

伊森在哪?

Where's Ethan?

 

我现在没法说话

Uh. I can't talk right now.

 

包裹在飞机上

The package is on the plane.

 

我知道

Yeah, I know.

 

我们正在制定B计划 准确来说 C计划

We're currently formulate a plan B. Although technically, it's a plan C.

 

事情进展不大顺利

This isn't going very well.

 

我知道 布兰特 说这话没什么帮助

I am aware of that, Brandt. You're not helping.

 

伊森在哪?

Where's Ethan?

 

我不知道 我们关了通讯器

I don't know. We're on radio silence.

 

不能让那架飞机起飞 包裹还在上面

That plane cannot takeoff, with the package on it.

 

 听懂了吗?  - 我们正在努力阻止

- You understand?  - We're working on it.

 

卢瑟? 你在那里干什么?

Luther? What the hell are you doing there?

 

你应该在马来西亚执行任务的

You are supposed to be on an assignment in Malaysia.

 

我在马来西亚 已经到这两天了 班吉要我帮忙

I'm in Malaysia, I've been here 2 days. Benji needed my help.

 

我没有求助 我只是... 需要他的协助 这是两码事

I didn't need help. I just... I needed assistance, it's a different thing.

 

包裹还在飞机上

The package is still on that plane.

 

我们知道包裹还在飞机上

We understand the package is on the plane.

 

 我们准备远程让它瘫痪  - 你们可以做到的

- We're trying to cripple it remotely.  - You can do that.

 

如果飞行员不关掉卫星上传链接就能做到

We can if the pilot left the satellite uplink switch on.

 

 他没关掉  - 那你怎么连接进上传链接?

 Which he has.  - And How do you access The uplink?

 

 需要侵入俄国的卫星  - 我不能授权侵入

- It involves hacking a Russian satellite.  - I can't authorise that.

 

所以我没打算要你批准

Which is why I didn't ask permission.

 

我们正在接受行为不当的调查

We are under investigation for misconduct.

 

包裹已经在飞机上了 你要我怎么办?

The package is on-board. What do you want me to do?

 

卢瑟

Uh. Luther.

 

我看到热释放了 班吉 引擎正在启动

I'm reading a heat bloom, Benji. The engines are starting.

 

我知道

Yeah. I'm aware of that.

 

但是不连接到卫星我什么都做不了

But I can't do anything until I'm connected to the satellite.

 

 班吉 连接好了  - 好的 太棒了

 Benji, you Are connected.  - Okay, great.

 

包裹还在飞机上

The package is still on that plane.

 

切断燃油泵

Shut down the fuel pump.

 

关闭 燃料泵

 

机械已经锁定了

Uh. Mechanical are lockdown.

 

拒绝访问

 

 电力系统呢?  - 可能有用

 What about The electrical system?  - Oh, that might work.

 

不行

No. No.

 

 液压系统  - 好的 等等

 Hydraulics.  - Okay, standby.

 

不行 加密了

No, they're encrypted.

 

班吉 飞机起飞了

Benji, the plane.

 

是的 包裹还在飞机上

Yes! The package is on the plane!

 

我们知道

We get it!

 

你能打开舱门吗?

Can you open the door?

 

 伊森? 你在哪?  - 我在飞机旁边

- Ethan? Where are you?  - I'm by the plane.

 

班吉 你能打开舱门吗?

Benji, can you open the door?

 

打开舱门是吗? 也许可以

Uh. Can I open the door? Uh. Maybe.

 

我叫你打开的时候 你就打开舱门

Open the door when I tell you.

 

我在飞机上 打开舱门

I'm on the plane. Open the door.

 

你怎么进飞机里的?

How did you get in the plane?

 

我不在飞机里 我在飞机上面

Not in the plane, I'm on the plane!

 

打开舱门

Open the door!

 

班吉 打开舱门

Benji. Open the door!

 

好好好... 好的 好的

Yeah-yeah-yeah... Okay, okay.

 

 班吉 立刻把舱门打开  - 我正在开

- Benji, open that door right now!  - Yeah, I am trying.

 

 快点 班吉  - 班吉 快打开舱门

- Come on, Benji.  - Benji, open that door!

 

快点 快点 快点

Come on. Come on. Come on.

 

快点 好的 打开了

Come on. Yes, got it.

 

开错门了

That's the wrong door!

 

班吉 不是这扇门 是另外一扇

Benji, not that door. The other door.

 

另外一扇 好的 另外一扇

The other door. Right. Yes, the other door.

 

好的 好的 对不起 对不起 是我的错

Okay, yes, yes. Sorry, sorry. My bad, my bad.

 

警报

 

货舱门&侧舱门

 

去看看

Check it out.

 

好的 听着 我要打开那扇门了

Alright. Look, I'm gonna open the para-door.

 

是这扇门吗?

How's that?

 

Hey. Hey.

 

不可能的任务: 失控国度

 

伦敦 英国

 

我们要关门了

We're about to close.

 

我不会待太久的

I won't be long.

 

有什么想买的吗?

You looking for anything in particular.

 

一些稀有的东西

Something rare.

 

我来猜一猜

Let me guess.

 

古典音乐

Classical.

 

爵士乐

Jazz.

 

 赛克斯风  - 科尔成

 Sax.  - Coltrain.

 

 钢琴  - 和尚

 Piano.  - Monk.

 

影子威尔逊弹贝斯

Shadow Wilson on the bass.

 

影子威尔逊打鼓

Shadow Wilson played drums.

 

为什么叫他"影子"?

Know why they called him Shadow?

 

因为他的指法轻快

Because he had a light touch.

 

你走运了

You're in luck.

 

这是第一版唱片

I've a first pressing.

 

真的是你

It really is you.

 

我听说过你的故事

I've heard stories.

 

不可能都是真的

They can't all be true.

 

晚上好 亨特先生

Good even, Mr. Hunt.

 

经确认 你在白俄罗斯找回的武器是VX神经毒气

The weapons you recovered in Belarus were confirmed to be VX nerve gas.

 

具有摧毁大城市的杀伤力

Capable of devastating a major city.

 

飞机降落后24小时内

The bodies of the air crew were found less than

 

在大马士革发现飞行员遗体

24 hours after they landed in Damascus.

 

经确认 他们是车臣独立派低级成员

They were identified as low level Chechen separatist.

 

他们没有途径和能力

With neither the access nor the ability

 

可以获取他们载运的武器

to acquire the weapons they were transporting.

 

这一点证明了你的怀疑

This would support your suspicion

 

有一个对西方利益友好国家采取恐怖行动的

that a shadow organization is committed to inciting revolution.

 

致力于煽动革命的秘密组织

By enabling acts of terror in nations friendly to Western interests.

 

IMF怀疑这个秘密组织就是

IMF suspects this to be the same shadow organization

 

你过去一年追查的那个

you have been tracking for the last year.

 

被称为"辛迪加"的组织

Also known as the Syndicate.

 

IMF的猜测是对的

IMF would be right.

 

通常情况下 你和你的团队会接到任务

Normally, you and your team would be tasked

 

潜入并破坏这个恐怖组织

with infiltrating and disrupting this terrorist network,

 

但是我们已经采取行动 确保此事不会发生

but we have taken steps to ensure that this will not happen.

 

因为 我们就是"辛迪加" 亨特先生

Because, we, are the Syndicate, Mr. Hunt.

 

现在我们知道你是谁了

And now we know who you are.

 

你的任务 就是被迫接受

Your mission, should you choose to accept it,

 

面对你的命运

is to face your fate.

 

追查我们 你会被抓 反抗我们 你会被杀

Pursue us, you'll be caught. Resist us, you'll be killed.

 

而你尊敬的部长 也会否认你所有的行动

And you precious Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

 

祝你好运 亨特先生

Good luck, Mr. Hunt.

 

这条讯息5秒钟后会自动销毁

This message will self destruct in 5 seconds.

 

华盛顿特区

 

主席先生 IMF的厄运要追溯到我早年在中情局的经历

Mr. Chairman, the IMF's misadventures date back to my earliest days in the CIA

 

当时IMF侵入中情局偷走了一份秘密特工的名单

when the IMF broke into the CIA to steal a list of covert operatives.

 

 最近 是一枚俄罗斯导弹  - 被解除的俄罗斯导弹

 And Now, more recently a Russian warhead.  - Disarmed Russian warhead.

 

 一枚俄罗斯核弹  - IMF确保了安全

 a Russian nuclear warhead.  - Branded safe by The IMF.

 

在坠入旧金山湾之前击中了泛美金字塔

Clipped the Transamerica Pyramid before plunging into the San Francisco bay.

 

救了上百万群众

Saving the western atmosphere.

 

这就是因为一个IMF的特工

This made possible by IMF agents who did willing

 

向恐怖分子提供发射码所导致的结果

provide the launch codes to a known terrorist.

 

我说得对吗 布兰特特工?

Do I have that right, Agent Brandt?

 

未经部长同意 我不能承认

I can neither confirm nor deny details of any

 

也不能否认任何任务细节

such operation without Secretary's approval.

 

这是IMF潜入了克里姆林宫的那周

This was the same week after IMF infiltrated the Kremlin.

 

这是被潜入之前的克里姆林宫

Here's the Kremlin before.

 

这是之后的克里姆林宫

And the Kremlin after.

 

未经部长同意 我不能承认也不能否认...

I can neither confirm nor deny details of any operation...

 

任何任务细节 我们知道

Without the Secretary's approval. Yes, we know.

 

事实上 在这个陪审团选出新的部长之前

In fact, until this panel appoints a new Secretary,

 

你是不是只会说这一句话了 布兰特特工?

you really can't say much of anything, can you, Agent Brandt?

 

规矩不是我定的 亨利先生

Well. I didn't write the rules, Mr. Hunley.

 

主席先生 这个"不可能行动小组"

Mr. Chairman, the so call Impossible Missions Force

 

不仅是个失控的组织 还过时了

is not just a rogue organization, it is an outdated one.

 

让我们倒退回了没有透明度和监督度的时代

A throwback to an era without transparency and without oversight.

 

 主席先生  - 是时候解散IMF

 Mr. Chairman.  - The time has Come to dissolve The IMF.

 

主席先生

Mr. Chairman.

 

请把资产回收到中情局

And transfer the salvageable assets to the CIA.

 

主席先生 没有监督 IMF也已经运作了40

Mr. Chairman, the IMF has operated without oversight for 40 years.

 

 我们行事的确不合传统  - 主席先生

 Now, Are its methods unorthodox? Yes.  - Mr. Chairman.

 

我们的工作也确实不够完美

Are it's results less than perfect? Absolutely.

 

 但是没有IMF...  - 就会有秩序和稳定

- But without the IMF, to be force...  - There'll be order and stability.

 

没有IMF...

Without the IMF...

 

陪审团承认IMF对世界安全作出的贡献

This panel recognizes the IMF's contribution to global security.

 

但是中情局亨利局长陈述的事件

But the events laid out by CIA Director Hunley

 

同样彰显了你们做事太过冒险

also show a pattern of once and brinkmanship

 

完全无视了规定

and a total disregard for protocol.

 

从我的角度来看

From where I sit,

 

你们不合传统的行动方针 与机会主义毫无差别

you unorthodox methods are indistinguishable from chance.

 

而你们的结果 无论是否完美

And your results, perfect or not,

 

都有走运的嫌疑

looked suspiciously like luck.

 

我想IMF的好运气到此为止了

I'm afraid today is the day when the IMF's luck runs out.

 

你来干什么?

What are you doing here?

 

?

Huh?

 

我问你 "你来干什么?"

I said: "What are you doing here?"

 

我很好奇 他到底看上了你什么

What does he see in you, I wonder.

 

他是谁?

Who is he?

 

我想看看他有什么本事

I want to see what is done.

 

为什么不把手铐解了

Why don't you take off the cuffs.

 

我好展示给你看

And I'll show you.

 

文特

Vinter.

 

你知道我是谁?

You know who I am?

 

耶尼克·文特

Janik Vinter.

 

大家叫你骨科医生

They call you, the bone doctor.

 

有意思的是

The funny thing is.

 

三年前 你已经被官方宣布死亡了

You're officially declared dead, 3 years ago.

 

顺便说一句 鞋子很好看

Nice shoes by the way.

 

不是他的

Not his.

 

你的

Yours.

 

我们的任务是来审问他

We have instructions to talk,

 

不是杀了他

not to kill him.

 

摧毁一个人有许多种方法

There are men who are broken in different ways.

 

这个人意志很顽强

This one's a fighter.

 

你策反他之前 他就会死了

He'll die, before you turn him.

 

你担心他会顶替了你的位置?

Are you worry he's gonna take your place?

 

你走吧 待会场面会很难看的

You should go, before it gets ugly.

 

他说得对

Yeah, he's right.

 

你走吧

You should go.

 

让我们看看你有多坚强

Now, let's see how tough you are.

 

耶尼克

You, Janik.

 

我们之前没见过面吧?

We've never met before, right?

 

跟我来

Follow me.

 

把枪给我

Give me the gun.

 

 你在干什么?  - 我不能走

- What're you doing?  - I can't leave.

 

听着 你不能留下 我们刚刚杀了那些人

Look. You can't stay. We just killed those men.

 

不是我们杀了 是你杀了

We didn't kill them. You did.

 

我本来要阻止你 但是你逃跑了

I tried to stop you. You got away.

 

你是谁?

Who are you?

 

你最好快点跑 祝你好运

You better hurry now. Good luck.

 

等等 等等

No, wait. Wait!

 

他在哪?

Where is he?

 

他往北边的走廊去了 他把门关上了

He's heading to the north corridor. He has closed the gate.

 

快点 别让他跑了 快点

Hurry, don't let him escape. Quick!

 

- 7号接线室  - 西欧非安全线路

- Stack-com 7.  - Western Europe unsecured.

 

 接通对象  - BE11

 Designator.  - Bravo Echo One One.

 

连接中

Connecting.

 

 我是布兰特  - 把通话加密

 this is Brandt.  - go secure.

 

加密通话

 

说吧

Go.

 

伦敦基地已经沦陷 重复 伦敦区已经沦陷

London terminal is compromised. Repeat, London is compromised.

 

派遣特工已死 请求快速撤离

Agent placed is down. Request immediate extraction.

 

出什么事了? 谁攻击了伦敦基地?

What happened? Who breached London?

 

你有没有任何情报?

Do you've anything to go on?

 

一张脸 他想要某样东西 不是情报

A face. He wanted something. Not information.

 

他本来可以杀掉我 但却没有

He could've kill me, but he didn't.

 

- 那你觉得这代表了什么?  - "辛迪加"真的存在

 Okay, What do you think It means?  - The Syndicate is real.

 

他们知道我们是什么人 如何运作

They know who we're, how we operate.

 

我知道他们为什么这么难找到了

I think I know why they've been so hard to find.

 

集中所有人力收集

Just focus operations on gathering any available

 

所有前秘密特工的情报

intel regarding formal covert operatives.

 

无论隶属什么国家或组织

It doesn't matter what country or agency.

 

只要是已经死亡或者被宣布死亡的特工

Just as long as they are dead or presumed dead.

 

先从骨科医生耶尼克·文特开始

Start with Janik Vinter. He's also known as the bone doctor.

 

 我做不到  - 什么?

- I can't do that.  - What?

 

你在说什么?

What're you talking about?

 

委员会已经把我们解散了

The Committee has shut us down.

 

所有行动都被转交给中情局了

Operations are to be handled over to the CIA.

 

已经没有IMF

There is no more IMF.

 

我要奉命召回所有人

I've been ordered to bring everyone in.

 

 伊森  - 我能理解

 Ethan.  - I understand.

 

 伊森  - 我能理解 布兰特

 Ethan.  - I understand, Brandt.

 

我们从没有过这段对话

We didn't have this conversation.

 

我在伦敦消失了 你不知道我在哪里

I disappeared in London. You don't know where I am.

 

不知我的死活

If I'm dead or alive.

 

你看到的那个男人 你能找到他吗?

This man you saw. Can you find him?

 

我会追查到底的

I won't stop until I do.

 

这很有可能是我们最后一次任务了 伊森

This may very well be our last mission, Ethan.

 

把握机会

Make it count.

 

布兰特

Brandt.

 

既然我们要开始合作了

Since we are going to be work together,

 

我希望你能谨慎决定接下来的回答

I want you to choose your next words very carefully.

 

亨特在哪?

Where is Hunt?

 

 我不知道  - 别对我说谎 布兰特

- I don't know.  - Don't lie to me, Brandt.

 

我联系不上他

I have no way of contacting him.

 

他藏得很深 我最后一次联系他 他还在追查"辛迪加"

He's deep cover. Last I heard, he's tracking the Syndicate.

 

废话少说

Let's cut the bull.

 

你知道我们是什么人 知道我们有什么本事

You know who we are. You know what we are capable of.

 

为什么中情局从没有发现任何"辛迪加"的特工?

How come the CIA has never discovered any actual intel regarding this Syndicate?.

 

 你在暗示什么?  - 没有暗示 我在陈述

 What Are you implying?  - Not implying, stating.

 

准确来说是指控

Leveling an accusation actually.

 

亨特同时扮演了纵火犯和消防员的角色

Hunt is both arsonist and fireman at the same time.

 

我相信"辛迪加"不过是他想象出来的假象

I believe that the Syndicate is a figment of his imagination.

 

为了证明IMF存在的合理性

Created to justify the IMF's existence.

 

我会找到他的 布兰特 一旦找到了

I'm going to find him, Brandt. And when I do,

 

他要对每一件他肆意妄为做出的破坏负责

he will be called upon to answer for every wanton active mayhem he's responsible for.

 

欢迎来到中情局

Welcome to the CIA.

 

你永远都不会找到他的

You'll never find him.

 

布兰特 你可以开始倒计时了

Set your watch, Brandt.

 

伊森·亨特只剩最后24小时的自由了

Ethan Hunt is living his last day as a free man.

 

六个月之后

 

哈瓦那 古巴

 

中情局

 

兰利 弗吉尼亚州

 

好了 所有人注意

All right, everybody. Heads up.

 

就是这里

This is it.

 

A队准备就绪 待命

Alpha team prep. Standing by.

 

 开始行动  - 中情局硫磺石小组 行动开始

 Execute.  - Langley brimstone, go.

 

再说一遍 开始行动

I say again. We are a go.

 

总部 这里没人

Langley, there's nobody here.

 

中情局硫磺石小组 面朝北面的墙

Langley brimstone. Face the north wall.

 

再次失事 606航班在哪

 

兵工厂

 

世界银行宣布危机

 

维也纳剧院

 

你赢了

 

我是唐

Dunn.

 

已经到时候了吗? 好吧

Is it that time already? Okay.

 

我要问你一些基准问题

I'm going to ask you a series of control questions.

 

我知道 并且我得如实回答

I know and I'm gonna answer truthfully.

 

然后你会让我故意说谎

And then you gonna ask me to lie intentionally.

 

 说出你的名字  - 挪威之王

 State Your name.  - The King of Norway.

 

我刚才是在撒谎

See, that's a lie.

 

事实上我是第三顺序王位继承人

I'm actually third in line to the throne.

 

我的哥哥是...

My brother was...

 

 伊森·亨特联系过你吗?  - 他为什么要联系我?

 has Ethan Hunt contacted you?  - Why would he contact Me?

 

亨特又露面了 这次是在古巴

Hunt has resurfaced. This time in Cuba.

 

... 留下了这些东西

He... left these behind.

 

告诉我 你怎么看

Tell me what you make of them.

 

我不知道 他是在做剪报吗?

I don't know. He's taken up scrap booking?

 

看看这些照片

Look at the photographs, Dunn.

 

所有这些人不是死了就是失踪了

All of them are either missing or dead, everyone.

 

他们原本全都是政府特工

All of them were government agents.

 

俄罗斯 法国 英国 以色列 你想到的国家都有

Russian, French, British, Israelis, you name it.

 

这些都是高级机密 但是亨特却毫不费力地搜集到了这些

These are highly classified files and yet Hunt had no problem collecting them.

 

他似乎总是领先我们一步

And he always seems to be a step ahead of us.

 

 我想知道他是怎么做到的?  - 你是想说我在暗中帮助他吗?

- I wonder how?  - Are you suggesting I'm helping him?

 

我确实有过这个想法

That thought had cross my mind.

 

我待在这里整整6个月了

6 months, I have been here.

 

筛选堆积如山的元数据和长得屎一样的百兆位编码

Sifting through mountains of metadata and exabytes of encoded excrement.

 

我比我们部门任何人破解 处理和转移的数据都多

I had decrypted, processed, passed more data than anyone in my section.

 

可是每一周 你都把我关在这里

And yet every week, you hold me in here.

 

然后每次都变相地问我同样的问题

And you ask me the same question, just in a different way.

 

然而今天 你并没有回答我

And today, you haven't answered it.

 

你可能觉得 某种程度上我欠他人情什么的

You seem to thinks I have some kind of obligation to him.

 

但是事实并非如此

Okay, nothing could be further from the truth.

 

伊森·亨特仍然在逃 而我却被困在这里 为他的行为作解释

Ethan Hunt is still out there in the field, and I'm stuck here answering for it.

 

我们不是朋友

We're not friends.

 

我什么都不欠他

I owe him nothing.

 

我们的谈话到此为止

That'll be all, Dunn.

 

维也纳

 

奥地利

 

图兰朵

 

确认身份

 

欢迎来到维也纳 班吉 想我了吗?

Welcome to Vienna, Benji. Missed me?

 

邓恩·本杰明

 

伊森 你在哪? 你特么躲哪儿去了?

Ethan, where are you? Where the hell have you been?

 

事实上 你知道吗? 拜托 不要告诉我

No, act.. you know what? Please, don't tell me that,

 

不然在每周测谎的时候 我又得再多撒一个谎

because it's just another thing I would have to lie about in my weekly polygraph.

 

不会有问题的 只管往前走

Everything is going to be fine. Just keep walking.

 

但是 确保你自己没有被跟踪

But, make sure you're not being followed.

 

歌剧票不是我赢来的吧?

Oh. I didn't win those opera tickets, did I?

 

恐怕是的

No, I'm afraid not.

 

 那我们在哪里碰头?  - 我们不见面

- So, where do we meet?  - We don't.

 

为了你的安全 我们不能见面

For your sake, we shouldn't be seen together.

 

你有短信了

You have mail.

 

 他是谁?  - 这就是我们现在要查清楚的

- Who is he?  - That's what we're here to find out.

 

据我所知 他是我们手头"辛迪加"的唯一线索

What I do know, is he's our only possible link to the Syndicate

 

并且据可靠消息 他今晚会来这里

and I have reason to believe that he's going to be here tonight.

 

但是光靠我自己是找不到他的 你能帮我吗?

But I can't find him alone. Are you in?

 

 你干不干?  - 当然 当然干

 Are you in?  - Yes, of course. of course.

 

 那打算怎么行动?  - 很简单 你只要找到他 我们装上跟踪器

- So, what's the play?  - Simple. You find him, we tag him.

 

 然后我就会跟着他  - 那然后呢?

 I follow him wherever he goes.  - And after that?

 

然后你就飞回去 周一早上正常上班

After that you're on a plane, back at work Monday morning.

 

 没人会知道  - 什么? 这就完事儿了?

- No one is the wiser.  - What? That's it?

 

你已经冒了很大的风险

You're in enough danger as it is.

 

我本不想让你受到牵连 但是我没有选择了

I didn't want to involve you this much but I had no choice.

 

哇哦 既然我已经踏上这条不归路

Whoa. If you're gonna bring me all this way,

 

你能不能给我点 那什么... 你懂的 刺激点的活儿

you could at least give me something a little be more... you know, dramatic.

 

班吉 我们要保持低调

Benji, we are trying to keep a low profile.

 

你想要戏剧性 就去剧院

You want drama, go to the opera.

 

 我看到的东西你也能看到吗?  - 是的

- Are you seeing what I'm seeing?  - Yes, I am.

 

要是我没猜错的话 那是奥地利总理吧?

Am I correct in assuming that is the Chancellor of Austria?

 

 是的 你没猜错  - 你知道他会来吗?

- Yes, you are.  - Did you know he's going to be here?

 

 不知道  - 好吧

 No.  - right.

 

好吧 这里有一个欧洲国家元首

Well. We have a European Heads of State here,

 

与此同时 我们正在寻找一个罪大恶极的恐怖分子

at the same time as we're looking for a nefarious terrorist.

 

并且我很确定这两件事完全无关

And I'm sure the two things are completely unrelated.

 

班吉

Benji.

 

期间 我会尽量忽略一个事实

Mean while I'll try and overlook the fact that

 

你是一个被中情局通缉的国际逃犯

you're an international fugitive wanted by the CIA.

 

班吉

Benji.

 

而且这次未经批准的小行动可是叛国罪

And this little unsanctioned operation is tenement-ed treasonous.

 

班吉

Benji.

 

因为正如你之前所说

Because as you stated earlier,

 

周一早晨我会回到我的办公室

I will be back in my desk on Monday morning,

 

随意玩游戏 然后没人知情

playing video games and no one will be any be the wiser.

 

班吉 演出马上就要开始了

The show's about to start, Benji. Right.

 

赶紧就位 把你看到的都告诉我

Just take your position, tell me what you see.

 

好的

Okay.

 

顺便说一句 燕尾服不错

Nice tux, by the way.

 

舞台准备完毕 灯光准备

Stage is set. Ready lights.

 

灯光准备完毕

Ready lights.

 

最终准备就绪

The final preparations ready.

 

所有人员请注意

Stay alert, please.

 

电器设备控制室

 

加入IMF 透过监控看世界

Join the IMF. See the world, on a monitor

 

在一间橱子里

in a closet.

 

好了 有画面了

Okay, I have eyes.

 

正在搜索

Searching.

 

 班吉 说话  - 毫无进展 稍等

 Talk to me, Benji.  - Nothing yet. standby.

 

我知道你在这 你到底在哪?

I know you're here. Where're you?

 

伊森 我或许找到一些情况了 还不能确定

Uh Ethan, I might have something for you. Can't confirm.

 

 在哪儿?  - 后台 我会给你指路

 Where?  - Backstage, I will direct you.

 

走你左边的那扇门 他应该会出现在你正前方

Take the door on your left. He should be right in front of you.

 

 班吉 你看见了吗?  - 看见什么?

 Benji, Did you see that?  - see What?

 

一个女人

A woman.

 

什么女人? 你在哪里?

What woman? Where're you?

 

我看不见你

I can't see you.

 

图兰朵

 

 出什么事了?  - 我不知道

- What happened?  - I don't know

 

伊森 听见吗? 伊森 说话

Ethan, do you copy? Ethan, come in.

 

伊森 灯控室 伊森 收到请回答

Ethan, the lighting booth. Ethan, do you copy?

 

天啊

Oh god.

 

只是皮外伤

It's a flash wound.

 

对不起 女士们先生们

Sorry, ladies and gentlemen.

 

包围整个建筑 封锁出口

Surround the building. Secure the exits.

 

我有办法逃出去 有兴趣吗?

I've a way out. Interested?

 

带路吧

Lead the way.

 

 你有没有什么想告诉我的?  - 目前还没有

 Anything you want to tell Me?  - No, Not right now.

 

 能跟上我吗?  - 不用等我

- How's the pace?  - Don't wait for me.

 

然后呢?

What's next?

 

好吧

Alright.

 

那边

There.

 

鞋子

Shoes.

 

请帮我把鞋脱了

Shoes, please.

 

你要是发生了什么事...

If anything happens to you...

 

我不会有事的

Nothing is going to happen to me.

 

停车

Stop the car!

 

上车

Get in.

 

快走

Go go go.

 

我勒个擦 她刚刚差点开枪杀了我

What the...! She tried to shoot me.

 

这不代表她就是坏人

It doesn't make her a bad person.

 

 我必须要对你搜身  - 你必须放我走

- I'm gonna have to search you.  - You have to let me go.

 

想都别想

Oh oh. Not a chance.

 

我以为你在伦敦当卧底

I assume you're deep cover back in London but

 

但你是不是有点太入戏了

isn't this taking the role a little too far.

 

等会儿 你认识她?

Hang on a minute, you know her?

 

我们还没正式自我介绍过

Oh. We haven't formerly introduced.

 

但是我确信 她是英国特工

But I am pretty sure she's British intelligence.

 

我是伊莎·法斯特 你是伊森·亨特

Ilsa Faust. You're Ethan Hunt.

 

... 这个唇膏很难买的

And... that shade is very hard to find.

 

 你今晚来剧院干什么?  - 除了刺杀总理还能干什么?

 What were you doing at The opera Tonight?  - What? Aside From killing The Chancellor.

 

在伦敦那次救回你的命 让我陷入非常不利的处境

Saving your life in London put me in a tight spot with some very dangerous people.

 

我被派来刺杀总理 重新赢取他们对我的信任

I was sent to kill the Chancellor to regain their trust.

 

所以你承认你要杀他了?

Ha. So, you admit that you killed him?

 

我只是装装样子 完全不是一回事

I went through the motion, that's not the same thing.

 

我觉得你是想把他送进医院 让他远离危险

You thought you put him in the hospital, take him out of harm's way.

 

你也就是这么干的

The same thing you tried to do.

 

你应该不会相信的 对吧? 她的同伙呢?

You're not gonna believe that, are you? What about the rest of her team?

 

你是说那两个白痴吗? 我只能说他们是累赘

You means those other 2 idiots? I can only assumed they were redundancies.

 

如果你没有按计划行事 其中一个会杀掉总理

In case you didn't follow through. One man to kill the Chancellor,

 

另一个会杀掉你 这是一个测试

the other one to kill you. A test.

 

这是我搞砸的第二个测试 多亏了你

Second one I failed, thanks to you.

 

汽车炸弹只是为了确保刺杀成功

And the car bomb was insurance.

 

我们被跟踪了

We have a tail.

 

他是谁?

Who is he?

 

我们在调查同一件事 我可以帮助你

We're after the same thing, and I can help you.

 

但是如果你想打倒"辛迪加" 你必须让我下车

If you want to bring down the Syndicate, you've to let me out.

 

他们跟上来了

They're closing.

 

这必须看起来像是 你们为了逃跑 然后把我扔在这里

This has to look like an escape. So, you just throw me out anywhere.

 

告诉我他是谁

Tell me who he is.

 

天啊

Oh!

 

计划有变 把她扔出去

Oh. Change of plan. Throw her out!

 

你有足够的信息能找到我

You have everything you need to find me.

 

在我们讯问班吉·唐有关伊森·亨特的事不到二十四个小时

Less than 24 hours after we interviewed Benji Dunn about Ethan Hunt,

 

奥地利总理遇刺身亡 车队毁于炸弹爆炸

 

他就拿着歌剧院的票 乘坐飞机去了维也纳

he was on a plane to Vienna with tickets to the opera.

 

他到达之后不到6个小时 总理就被刺杀了

And within 6 hours of his arrival, the Chancellor was dead.

 

对于公投律师来说可能只是巧合

Now, that might be circumstance to some public defendant.

 

但是对于中情局来说 这是确凿的证据

But to the CIA, that is actionable intelligence.

 

考虑到现状 情况可能是

Consider the moment, the possibility that.

 

伊森的调查引导他去了歌剧院

Ethan's investigation lead him to the opera.

 

他才是有确凿证据的人

And he's the one with the actionable intelligence.

 

无论如何 找到亨特已经不再是附加任务了

In any case. Finding Hunt is no longer our pet project.

 

特别行动小组现在有权进行处决

The Special Activity Division will now have full discretion.

 

你是说 格杀勿论?

You mean shoot to kill?

 

亨特是死是活 完全取决于他自己

Whether Hunt lives or dies. It's entirely up to him.

 

新的身份 护照 现金 地图

New identity, passport, cash, road map.

 

备用衣物在那个包里 就在那

There's a change of clothes in that bag, right there.

 

一切能让你偷偷回到华盛顿的东西都在这里

Everything you need to make it to DC undetected.

 

你到那了以后 马上揭发我

Once you're there, you'll have to inform on me.

 

 ... 什么? 抱歉 你说什么?  - 说实话

- I'm suppose... what? Sorry, what?  - Tell the truth.

 

你以为自己赢了两张歌剧的票 所以你来到了维也纳

You came to Vienna believing you won 2 tickets to the opera.

 

然后我试图说服你参与刺杀总统 然后你拒绝了

And I attempted to recruit you into assassinating the Chancellor, you refused.

 

这不是事实啊

That is not the true.

 

班吉 你的命取决于他们信不信你的话

Your life depends on them believing you, Benji.

 

顺着他们的意思说 你就能保住性命

It'll go easier if you tell them what they want to hear.

 

伊森 至少告诉我这都是怎么一回事

Ethan, at least tell me what this is all about.

 

你有认出谁吗?

You recognized anyone?

 

   - 他以前是沙特阿拉伯人 德国特工

- Him.  - He's former KSA, German intelligence.

 

失踪 推测死亡

Missing, presumed dead.

 

今晚他也在剧院

He was at the opera tonight.

 

这人也是

This one too.

 

 前以色列特工  - 让我猜猜 推测死亡

 Former Mossad.  - Let me guess. Presumed dead.

 

今晚 我让他真的死了

Tonight, I made it official.

 

我曾在波斯普鲁海峡找他

I was looking for him in Bosporus.

 

伊斯坦布尔

 

同一天 马拉维总统死于一场车祸

The same day a car accident killed the visiting President of Malawi.

 

在雅加达 就在一架飞机

He slipped away again in Jakarta.

 

雅加达

 

在太平洋上失踪前几个小时 他又溜走了

Hours before a passenger plane vanished over the Pacific

 

飞机上有236名乘客

with 236 passengers.

 

我还在菲律宾错过了他

I just missed him in the Philippines.

 

接着一座起火的化工厂毒死了一个村子的人 足足两千人

Right before a fired petrochemical plant gassed a village of 2,000 people.

 

马尼拉

 

你是说这些事故之间存在某种联系

You're saying these accidents are somehow connected.

 

那架失踪的飞机上坐着世界银行的行长

That missing plane was carrying the Secretary of the World Bank.

 

再次失事 606航班在哪

 

那场大火让一家世界性的兵工企业倒闭

That fire bank corrupted a global arms cooperation.

 

军火公司倒闭 化学灾害后死亡人数攀升

 

这次失事引发了内战

That wreck triggered a civil war.

 

总统车祸身亡 总理呼吁保持冷静

 

这些绝非偶然

These are no accidents.

 

它们环环相扣 都是由一个叫"辛迪加"的组织一手策划的

They're links in a chain. The work of a single organization, the Syndicate.

 

一个失控的组织

A rogue nation.

 

和我们一样训练有素 建立了一个新的目标

Trained to do what we do. Inbuilt with a new sense of purpose.

 

就是毁灭最初创造他们的制度

Destroy the system that created them.

 

神挡杀神 佛挡杀佛

Regardless if who's in the way.

 

一个反派的IMF

An anti-IMF.

 

自从亨利叫停了我们之后 他们就更加嚣张了

And since Hunley shut us down, they've been escalating unchecked.

 

今晚的总统刺杀行动只是个声明

Killing the Chancellor tonight was a statement.

 

一个新阶段的开始

The start of a new phase.

 

或者 它们也可能是一系列随机的灾难

Or they could just be a series of random disasters.

 

他在场

He was there.

 

每次都是

Every time.

 

就像今晚他也在场 我非常确定

Just like he was there tonight. I'm sure of it.

 

我不知道他是谁 来自哪里

I don't know who he is, where he's from.

 

怎样得到资金援助的

How he's funded.

 

但我知道他是整件事情的关键

But I know he's the key.

 

伊森 这正是我要帮你的目的啊

Ethan, this is what I sign up for.

 

 让我帮你找到他  - 这也是我把你带到这里的原因

- Let me help you find him.  - That's why I brought you here.

 

一开始就是这样 看看现在的糟糕情况

In the first place. And look what happened.

 

我没法保护你

I can't protect you.

 

所以我要你离开

That's why I need you to leave.

 

这不是你能决定的事 伊森

It's not your decision to make, Ethan.

 

我是一个外勤特工

I'm a field agent.

 

我知道我要承担什么样的风险 不光如此 我还是你的朋友

I know the risks. More than that, I'm your friend.

 

即使每周面对测谎仪 我都骗他们说我们不是

No matter what I... con a polygraph every week.

 

你叫我来 是因为你需要我的帮助

Now you called me because you needed my help.

 

现在仍然需要 所以我不走

And you still do. So, I'm staying.

 

这件事情就这么决定了

And that's all we're gonna say about that.

 

 好的  - 很好

 Okay.  - Good.

 

那我们从哪里开始?

Where do we start?

 

伊莎

Ilsa.

 

好的 那我们怎么才能找到她?

Right. And how do we find her?

 

她说我们有足够的信息找到她

She said we have everything we need.

 

我们说好了的

We had an agreement.

 

你让我去干活 我就去干

You send me to do a job, I'd do it.

 

 但要用我的方式 你不插手  - 我什么时候不遵守约定了?

 But my Way, Not yours.  - When Did I deviate?

 

你今晚在歌剧院多安插了两个枪手

You put 2 more gunman at the opera tonight.

 

其中一个人还想来杀我

One of them try to kill me.

 

你失手了

You missed.

 

那是因为伊森·亨特在那里找你

I missed because Ethan Hunt was there looking for you.

 

伊森·亨特会在维也纳 是因为你在伦敦的时候让他逃跑了

Ethan Hunt is in Vienna because you allow him escape in London.

 

文特在伦敦本想杀了他的 但那不是你的指示

Vinter would've kill him in London and that's not what you asked for.

 

你让他逃跑了两次

Twice now you've let him slipped away.

 

真有趣

Curious.

 

你是在质疑我的忠诚还是我的能力

Are you questioning my loyalty or my ability.

 

 我也不知道  - 我和你说过

- Can't decide.  - I've told you before.

 

要是不相信我就把我杀了

Trust me or kill me.

 

但如果你想杀我的话 像个男人

But If you're going to kill me, be the man.

 

自己动手

Do it yourself.

 

他说什么了吗?

Did he say anything?

 

 他知道摩洛哥的事了  - 他知道摩洛哥的什么事了?

 he knows about Morocco.  - What Did he know about Morocco?

 

他知道那个电厂 但是他不知道那里面有什么

He knows about the power plant. He doesn't know what's in it.

 

请你找到他

Find him, please.

 

他会找到我的

He'll find me.

 

这件事我已经搞定了

I've seen to that.

 

 真有趣  - 这是什么?

- Well, that's interesting.  - What is it?

 

这叫SCIF 安全计算机设施 不与外网相连 保护得非常好

It's a SCIF. Secure Computer Facility, offline, ultra-contained.

 

从外部完全不可能黑进去

It's impossible to hack in from the outside.

 

这个就是个数字保险箱

It's essentially a digital safety deposit box.

 

这种东西在一位女士的随身物品里可不多见

Very strange thing for a young lady to be carrying in her sundries.

 

 它在什么地方  - 摩洛哥

- Where's it located?  - Morocco.

 

摩洛哥

Morocco.

 

卡萨布兰卡

 

摩洛哥

 

你们怎么到卡萨布兰卡来了?

Now, what brings you gentlemen to Casablanca?

 

 见到你真高兴  - 有什么是电话里不能说的?

- Good to see you.  - What couldn't you tell me over the telephone?

 

奥地利总理被暗杀了

The Chancellor of Austria was assassinated.

 

我们相信伊森和班吉在那里

We believe that Ethan and Benji were there.

 

亨利把这个交给了特别行动小组

Huntley's handed this over to Special Activity Division.

 

我们需要在他们之前找到伊森

We need to find Ethan before they do.

 

这个时候你就派上用场了

That's where you come in.

 

 没兴趣  - 听着 卢瑟

 Not interested.  - Okay. Look, Luther.

 

听着 我了解伊森 但我不了解你

Look, man. I know Ethan. I don't know you.

 

我只知道你选择为亨利干活

All I know about you is that you chose to work for Hunley.

 

是吗 我还知道你选择辞职呢

Yeah, all I know about you is you chose to resign.

 

你不用担心伊森的

You don't have to worry about Ethan.

 

 他们抓不到他的  - 他们的确抓不到他

- They'll never catch him.  - No, they're not going to catch him. No.

 

但这是中央情报局 亨利的性格我们都知道

This is the CIA, this is Hunley we're talking about.

 

事情失控了 他们就会把他杀了

Thing are out of control and they're going to kill him.

 

他们会杀了伊森 他们会杀了班吉

They're going to kill Ethan. They're going to kill Benji.

 

我们一定要先找到他们 你能帮我吗?

We have to get to them first. Are you going to help me?

 

你得搞清楚一件事情

You need to understand something.

 

伊森是我的朋友

Ethan is my friend.

 

要是你让我怀疑你是为谁干活的了

And if I have 1 second of doubt whose side you're on.

 

我相信你

I believe you.

 

 好的  - 好的

 Alright.  - Alright.

 

 你能给我什么信息?  - 没多少

 What do I have to go on?  - Not much.

 

而且你时间不多了

And not a lot of time.

 

他叫所罗门·雷恩 他创造了"辛迪加"

His name is Solomon Lane. He created the Syndicate.

 

他是从哪里来的?

Where does he come from?

 

他以前是英国情报部的

He's former British intelligence.

 

如果英国情报部知道有"辛迪加"存在

Well. If British intelligence knows the Syndicate exist,

 

他们为什么不告诉中央情报局?

why don't they just tell the CIA?

 

因为他们不想让别人知道

Because they don't want anyone knowing

 

辛迪加是他们自己人创造的

the Syndicate was created by one of their own.

 

我被派遣来做卧底 获取雷恩的信任

I was sent undercover to earn Lane's trust.

 

确认他组织里成员的身份

And eventually identifying the members of his organization.

 

两年来这是我第一次

For the first time in 2 years,

 

接近这个目标了

I'm close to knowing who they are.

 

雷恩有一个账本 上面有他手下特工的身份

Lane had a ledger. It contain the identities of his operatives,

 

恐怖分子联系人 还有整个辛迪加内部运作模式的信息

his terrorist associates, the entire inner workings of the Syndicate.

 

他的一个手下把账本偷了 想敲诈他一把

One of his agents stole it hoping to blackmail him.

 

他把它保存在一个非常安全的计算机设施里

He kept it in a secure computer facility for safe keeping.

 

他们为了得到密码 把他折磨致死

He died being interrogated for the access code.

 

这给雷恩留下了一个大麻烦

Leaving Lane with a serious problem.

 

也就是说可以用来打败雷恩的关键信息

So the key to crushing Lane is sitting in a

 

就藏在一个电脑里?

computer just waiting for someone to take it?

 

为什么雷恩没有派人把它偷出来?

So why hasn't Lane just send someone to steal it?

 

他派了人了 我就是他派的人

Oh, he has. He sent me.

 

我能告诉你

And I can tell you.

 

这是不可能完成的

It's impossible.

 

这个设施藏在一个本地的发电厂下面 有重兵把守

The facility is hidden beneath the local power plant under military guard.

 

获得账本唯一的方法就是

And the only way to download the ledger is through

 

到那里面的中央计算机上下载

the central computer terminal located there.

 

要接触到那个终端 你需要穿过大门

To reach the terminal, you'll need to pass the main gates.

 

进入一个需要用指纹解锁的电梯里

Access the elevator with fingerprint recognition.

 

打开三个独立的密码锁

And open 3 separate combination locks.

 

这简单啊 我们只需要假扮

Well, that's easy. We just impersonate the

 

那个偷走账本的特工就行了

agent who stole the ledger in the first place.

 

这样我又可以戴面具了

And I get to wear a mask.

 

可是 就算你能通过前面每一道防护措施

Unfortunately, even if you can make it through every other security measure

 

你也搞定不了最后一道 因为它用了步态分析

you won't beat the last one. That's because it's protected by gait analysis.

 

这比面部识别还要厉害

A step beyond facial recognition.

 

这些相机能识别特工的步态

These cameras actually know how the agent walks,

 

说话 行动的方式 甚至能识别他的表情

how he talks, how he moves, right down to his facial takes.

 

拒绝进入

 

也就是说 面具也没有用

So, what you're saying is, no mask can beat it.

 

我们在进入保险库之前就会被抓到

We're busted before we could even get into the vault.

 

最后我就会被关进摩洛哥的监狱里

And I wind up in a Morocco jail playing mommies

 

和一个勒死自己母亲的杀人犯玩过家家

and daddies without a mother strangler.

 

好吧 那我就不戴面具了

Okay, I don't get to wear a mask.

 

没有别的办法可以让我们进入电脑房吗?

And there's no other way into the computer lab?

 

没有别的办法了

No other way in.

 

 通风管道?  - 直径只有6英寸

- Air Shaft?  - 6 inch diameter pipe.

 

 从地底进?  - 从上到下有12英尺的水泥

- Foundation?  - 12 feet of concrete, top and bottom.

 

 电缆?  - 总而言之

- Electrical conduit?  - Bottom line is,

 

除非安全系统里有你的档案

there's no way into that terminal unless

 

你是没有办法接触那个终端的

your profile is pre-installed in the security system.

 

档案?

Profile?

 

档案储存在哪里?

Where're the profile stored?

 

所有的安全信息都离线储存在这个液态冷却液里

All security data is stored offline in the liquid cooler aid.

 

 就在这个圆环里  - 用液体冷却

 Here, inside The torus.  - liquid cooled.

 

也就是说这个东西在水底?

You mean that thing is under water?

 

 是的  - 是的

 Yes.  - Yes.

 

好的

Okay.

 

也就是说 想要得到账本 我们中的一个人一定要进入这个圆环

So, to get the ledger, one of us needs to enter the torus

 

把安全档案掉包

and change the security profile,

 

授权进入

 

这样另外一个人才能顺利进入电脑房

so that the other one can access the computer without being caught.

 

数据加密传输

 

 这是唯一的方法  - 这是唯一的方法

- That's the only way.  - That's the only way.

 

我能不能从这里潜入

Can I get in through there.

 

 那是什么?  - 那是维修孔

- What's that?  - That's the service hatch.

 

它只能从里面打开 如果你想从外面打开这个门的话

It can only be opened from the inside. If you try and open it from the outside,

 

你就会被7万加仑的高压水柱击中

you'll be hit with 70 thousand gallons of pressurized water.

 

水是从哪里来的?

Where does the water come from?

 

淡化的海水从进水管进入这个房间

Desalinized seawater flows through the intake

 

你不用问了

in the pipeline. And before you ask.

 

这个系统的设计是

The system is designed to shut down

 

一旦检测到金属 管道就自动关闭

automatically if any metal enters the intake.

 

就是说不能带氧气罐

No oxygen tanks.

 

好吧 从进水口游到维修孔

Alright. Well, how long will it take to free

 

要多少时间?

swim from the intake to the service hatch.

 

考虑到水流的话 两分钟

2 minutes. With the current at full power.

 

好吧 那你只需要憋气两分钟就行了

Well. Then, you just have to hold your breath for 2 minutes.

 

还有安装安全档案呢?

What about installing the security profile?

 

这最多只需要一分钟吧

Well. That's gonna be like a minute tops.

 

也就是说我得憋气三分钟?

So, I have to hold my breath for 3 minutes?

 

你能行的

You can do that.

 

但是你没有考虑到体力消耗啊

But I think you're overlooking, is the physical exertion.

 

你用力越多 你消耗氧气就越快

The more you exert yourself, the faster you consume oxygen.

 

你别担心他

Don't worry about him. Alright.

 

他只需要在我到达步态分析之前 安装假的安全档案就行了

All he has to do is install the fake profile before I get to the gait analysis.

 

你也说了 这是唯一的办法

You said it yourself, it's the only way.

 

听上去也没有那么难啊

That doesn't sound impossible.

 

卫星监控所有七个大陆

Satellite over-watch covering all 7 continents,

 

基因分析 面部识别 无人机监控 无人机打击

DNA profiling, facial recognition, drone surveillance, drone strikes.

 

我们怎么在他们之前找到伊森和班吉?

So, how are we suppose to find Ethan and Benji before they do?

 

我都没有在找他们 我再找她

I'm not even looking for them. I'm looking for her.

 

什么意思?

What do you mean?

 

看看这些画 你看到什么了?

These sketches, what do you see?

 

伊森不确定这个人是谁

Ethan's not exactly sure who this guys is.

 

但是他认识这个女人

But this woman, he knows her.

 

他信任她

He trust her.

 

我打赌就算他和她不在一起 他也会去找她

I'm betting that if he's not already with her, he's on his way.

 

找到她就找到伊森了

Find her, find Ethan.

 

用一张画应该可以进行面部识别的吧

Tell me it's possible to pull facial recognition of a sketch.

 

一般人做不到 但是这种事我在家里就能搞定了

For mere mortals, no. For me, I could've done this at home.

 

好的

Alright.

 

 需要多少时间?  - 找到了

 How long is this going to take?  - Found her.

 

有监控录像在卡萨布兰卡的机场里拍到她了

CCTV picked her up at the airport in Casablanca.

 

扫描中...

 

匹配

 

拒绝访问

 

什么情况?

What the hell?

 

她可坏了

She's bad news.

 

 证件  - 你好

 card.  - Hello.

 

对不起

Sorry.

 

干扰

 

 你的证件不能用  - 班吉 我们进去了

- Your card is not working.  - Benji, we're in.

 

释放

 

谢谢

Thank you.

 

开启

 

我再说一遍 你只有三分钟

One more time. You have 3 minutes.

 

掉包安全档案需要两分半

2.5 minutes to switch the security profile.

 

从维修孔逃跑需要30

30 seconds to escape through the service hatch.

 

记住 保存氧气 尽可能不要动太多

Remember, conserve oxygen. Don't move a muscle if you don't have to.

 

氧气

 

氧气含量

 

我在电梯里了

I'm in the elevator.

 

停止

 

水流会把你带到圆环里

That current will carry you to a torus.

 

你进去了之后 我就把它关掉

Once you're there, I'll shut it down.

 

记住 安全档案在108号孔里

Important note. The profile is in slot 108.

 

还有更重要的一点

And a slightly more important note,

 

如果我到达步态分析的时候 你还没有掉包安全档案的话

if you haven't switched that profile before I reach the gait analysis,

 

我就死定了

I'm dead.

 

谢谢 班吉

Thank you, Benji.

 

氧气含量

 

系统重启

 

 怎么了?  - 冷却系统在...

- What's the problem?  - The cooling system is rebooting...

 

系统重新启动中

 

自动重启

by itself.

 

所有系统正常

All systems' normal.

 

冷却系统启动

 

所有系统满负荷运转

All systems at full power.

 

检修舱盖关闭

 

...

No no no...

 

改写 运行程序

 

改写失败

 

氧气含量

 

检修舱盖关闭

 

授权进入

 

你没事的 你没事的

You're alright. You're okay.

 

看到了吧 我怎么和你说的

See. What did I told you.

 

困难那是肯定的 但绝对不是不可能的...

Difficult, absolutely, but certainly not impossible...

 

天啊 他还好吗? 怎么了? 怎么了?

Jesus, is he alright? What happened? What happened?

 

好的 好的

Okay. Okay.

 

给你

Here.

 

Hey.

 

我错看你了

I misjudged you.

 

兄弟 你还好吗? 感觉怎么样?

Hey, man. Hey. You okay? How're you doing?

 

兄弟

Hey, buddy.

 

 班吉  - 是啊 我是班吉

- Benji.  - Yes, it's Benji.

 

干得好

You did good.

 

你休息一下 好吗 ... 稍微休息一下

You take a moment, alright. Just... just take a moment.

 

晒晒太阳 呼吸呼吸新鲜空气就好了

There's nothing a little sunshine and fresh air won't fix you.

 

 你马上就会好了  - 你在这里干什么?

- You'll be as right as rain.  - What are you doing here?

 

听着 听着...

Look... look... look...

 

我们成功了

We got it.

 

我就知道我们会成功的

I knew we'll get it.

 

听着 我不是不感激你

Listen. I don't want to sound ungrateful, okay.

 

我很感谢你为我做的事 但是...

I appreciate everything you do for me, but...

 

总有一天你会玩过火的

one of these days, you're gonna take it too far.

 

我们成功了

We got it.

 

我们能把那...

We're gonna nail that...

 

等等 等等

Wait. Wait.

 

你不是说你找得到他的吗?

I thought you said you can find him?

 

我说我能确认他的位置 找他是你的工作

I said I could locate him. You've to find him.

 

好吧

Right.

 

搜索中

 

亨特在哪里?

Where's Hunt?

 

他死了

He's dead.

 

好痛啦

Oh. That really hurts!

 

 你能走路吗?  - 能走

 can you walk?  - Yes, I can.

 

我们一定要抢在雷恩之前找到她

We have to get to her before Lane does.

 

喔哦 喔哦... 你能开车吗?

Whoa-whoa-whoa... Are you okay to drive?

 

刚刚你都快死了

I mean. A minute ago you were dead.

 

你在说什么啊?

What are you talking about?

 

这肯定没什么好结果

This is not gonna end well.

 

她在那里

There she is.

 

楼梯 楼梯 楼梯

Stairs, stairs, stairs!

 

楼梯 楼梯 楼梯

Stairs, stairs, stairs!

 

操他妈的

Ah! God damn it.

 

喔哦

Whoa.

 

?

Hey?

 

找到他们了

I found them.

 

拜托 兄弟

Come on, man.

 

Shit.

 

要追车了

It's a high-speed chase.

 

你就是非要挑这辆大车 对吧?

You just had to get the 4 by 4, didn't you?

 

听着 别怪我啊 这辆车是你挑的

Hey, look. Don't blame me. You chose the car.

 

 你就是非要挑这辆  - 你要我来开车吗?

- You just had to have it!  - Do you want me to drive?

 

 你要我来开车吗?  - 你看 这简直慢死了

- Do you want me to drive?  - Look, it's a stick.

 

你看看 看看这辆车多慢 开快点啊

Look at this. Look how slow you're going. Speed it up.

 

这家伙是谁啊?

Who's this guy?

 

Shit!

 

Aww!

 

Go-go-go-Go!

 

我没事 我没事 我没事

I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay.

 

Ho!

 

喔哦 喔哦 喔哦...

Whoa-whoa-whoa...

 

他们来啦

Here they come!

 

后方碰撞预警

 

我们怎么办?

What're we gonna do?

 

接近警报

 

小心枪

Gun!

 

你系好安全带了吗?

Do you have your seat belts on?

 

? 你现在才问我这个?

What? You're asking me that now?

 

 抓紧了  -

- Hang on!  - Ah!

 

Aww!

 

你没事吧?

Are you good?

 

局面... 有点失控

Things... got a little out of hand.

 

当心

Aw! Look out!

 

好了 没事了吧?

Okay. We're good?

 

大家好啊 我错过什么好戏了吗?

Oh, hi boys. What did I miss?

 

哇哦 这刀够利啊 当心 当心

Woo. That look sharp. Careful, careful.

 

那么 我们现在怎么办?

So, what do we do now?

 

请告诉我 你拷贝了一份U盘里的东西

Please tell me, you made a copy of that disk.

 

我当然拷贝了一份

Of course I made a copy.

 

那么 我们要去哪里?

So where are we going?

 

里面是账本

It's a ledger.

 

辛迪加整个组织架构

The Syndicate's entire infrastructure.

 

他们是谁 手中控制的政客 资金的来源

Who they are, the politicians they control, and where the money comes from.

 

你想知道的一切都在里面

It's everything you want to know.

 

你为什么觉得这个所谓的"账本"是真的?

What makes you think this so-called ledger is authentic?

 

如果这不是真的 那雷恩为什么如此费尽心机?

Why would Lane want it so badly if it wasn't authentic?

 

如果是真的 他为什么让你沾手?

Why would he ever let you have it if it was?

 

你从来没想过他是故意把东西送上门的吗?

Did you never stop to consider he may want me to have it?

 

信息误导 全局操控

Misinformation, manipulation.

 

这是他常做的事 他接受的训练也是如此

What he does exercise, what he's trained to do.

 

雷恩骗了你 你用谎言骗了亨特

Lane lies to you, you sell his lies to Hunt.

 

一举两得 你们都中计了

Together, you both are compromised.

 

这才是他最终的目的

That's his ultimate objective.

 

这也许是真的

This may be authentic.

 

但我相信只有一个人能确保这个消息是真实的 那就是你

But there's only one person I trust to verify that information. You.

 

不行

No.

 

我的命令是把辛迪加的消息带给你

My orders were to deliver you information regarding the Syndicate.

 

给你的命令是潜入辛迪加

Your orders were to infiltrate the Syndicate

 

让我们得到它的第一手资料

that we may learn more about them first hand.

 

这没被验证 这只是个测试 和其它事一样

This isn't prove, it's a test, like everything else.

 

唯一通过的办法 就是回去

The only way to pass, is to go back.

 

我做不到

I can't do that.

 

我已经背叛雷恩的信任好几次了

I betrayed Lane's trust too many times.

 

因为你每次都由着你自己的性子来

And in every instance, you did so on you own volition.

 

不然他就要折磨那个美国特工 然后杀掉他

He was going to tortured and killed an American agent.

 

你应该让他这么做 这样雷恩还是相信你的

And you should've let him, and you would still have Lane's trust.

 

这叫权衡 亨特会懂的

This is the trade, Hunt understands that.

 

我可不打算让他死掉 他可是我们的同盟

I wasn't going to let him die. He is our ally.

 

国与国之间没有同盟 伊莎 只有共同的利益

There are no allies in statecraft, Ilsa. Only common interest.

 

而且就目前而言 伊森·亨特是无国籍人士

As it stands, Ethan Hunt is a man without a country.

 

这就让除掉他的命令更加的简单

This makes killing him decidedly less complicated.

 

你是命令我干掉亨特吗?

Are you ordering me to kill Hunt?

 

天啊 当然不是 谁会这么没良心啊

Good god, no. Nothing so crude as that, no.

 

雷恩会下命令的

Lane will order you.

 

为了再次获得他的信任 你会下手的

And to regain his trust, you will do it.

 

你派我去做的事情

You sent me to do a job.

 

我已经做到了

I did it.

 

现在 把我招回去

Now, you bring me in.

 

我提醒你一下 你自己也是无国籍人士

Might I remind you, you're without a country of your own.

 

中情局局长亲自电话我 询问你的情况

The director of the CIA called me inquiring about you personally.

 

为了保护你卧底身份 我自然撒了谎

Of course to protect your cover, I had to lie.

 

所以 目前在美国人眼里

So, as far as the Americans are concern,

 

你就是个不受控制的杀手 有机会就要除掉的目标

you're a rogue assassin, a target of opportunity.

 

只有一小部分人知道你真实的身份

A precious few people know about your true identity.

 

如果我们都选择性忘记了 那就可惜了

It would be unfortunate if we forgot.

 

听着 这实在是无奈之举 伊莎

You see, there really is no choice, Ilsa.

 

你必须回去

You're going back.

 

很高兴知道你还跟我们一队

Glad to know you're still with us.

 

什么? 出了什么事?

What? What's happening?

 

我打不开

I can't open it.

 

什么叫你打不开?

What do you mean you can't open it?

 

就是说 我没办法打开

I mean I can't open it, ever.

 

英国大臣专用的文件箱

这是个红箱子

That's a red box.

 

 一个什么?  - 是个红箱子

- A what?  - It's a red box.

 

英国政府用它来转移国家机密

The British government uses it to transport national secrets.

 

听起来不妙啊

Doesn't sound good.

 

意思就是 这里有三层密码 除非有

Meaning it's triple encrypted. You don't get into that thing

 

正确的指纹 视网膜扫描 特定个人的

unless you have fingerprints, retinal scan, and

 

特定语音的话 不然你是打不开的

a voice phrase spoken by a specific individual.

 

英国首相本人

The Prime Minister of Great Britain himself.

 

没错 就是他

Yes, him.

 

所以你的意思就是 里面根本没账本

So, what you're saying is, there is no ledger.

 

也就是说无法证明辛迪加的存在

Which means we have no proof that the Syndicate even exist.

 

除了把自己搞上了中情局通缉名单

So, we're back to square one,

 

我们是空忙活一场

only now, we're all wanted by the CIA.

 

我太佩服自己了

I'm so proud of us.

 

我想不通的是 为什么在摩洛哥的

What I don't understand is why is there a red

 

私人数据库中会有红箱子

box sat in a private data vault in Morocco.

 

而且如果雷恩打不开的话 他为什么想要这东西?

And why would Lane want it if he can't open it?

 

如果雷恩想要 那他肯定有打开它的计划

If Lane wants it, you can bet that he has a plan to open it.

 

而我们还帮他偷了出来

And we just help him steal it.

 

他要对首相下手

He's going to take the Prime Minister.

 

没错 他肯定会的

Yes, he is.

 

问题是他的手法

The question is how?

 

那我们必须提醒英国政府

Well, we have to warn the British government.

 

 好的 打给军情6  - 布兰特

 Yeah,  MI6.  - No, No, Brandt.

 

手机先放一边 我们先考虑清楚

Put down the phone. Let's think about this.

 

我们有义务警告英国政府

We have a responsibility to warn the British government,

 

而且不能赌上首相的性命

and not gamble with the Prime Minister's life.

 

让伊森你能在你老对手面前

Ethan, just so you can beat the guy

 

一雪前耻

that's beaten you at every turn.

 

你是这么看这件事情的?

Is that what you think this is?

 

布兰特?

Brandt?

 

你们是这么看这件事情的?

Is that what you think this is?

 

我是觉得

I think right now,

 

现在你无法理解 其实有另外一种办法

you're incapable of seeing that there's another way.

 

但有时候伊森是唯一可以发现唯一出路的人

And sometimes Ethan is the only one capable of seeing the only way.

 

但如果他是错的 那维也纳事件

And if he's wrong, then we have Vienna

 

就又要历史重演了

all over again.

 

错了 你不了解他 如果他想要什么东西

No, you don't know him. If he wants something to happen,

 

没办法阻止的

there's no preventing it.

 

所以我们要提醒英国政府

That's why we have to warn the British.

 

也许他想要我们这么做

Maybe that's exactly what he wants us to do.

 

你知道自己在说什么吗? 我们要警告英国政府

Are you listening to yourself? We're going to warn the British.

 

我们要在雷恩对首相下手之前

No. We're going to find Lane, we're going to get him.

 

找到他 抓住他

Before he takes the Prime Minister.

 

好吧

Okay.

 

好的 伊森 我们去找雷恩

Alright, Ethan. We're going to find Lane.

 

但请你告诉我

But please tell me.

 

我们要怎么做?

How're we going to do that?

 

搜索中

 

往事一笔勾销

All is forgiven.

 

那不是什么账本 对吧?

That isn't a ledger, is it?

 

你没自己打开看一下吗?

You didn't take a look for yourself?

 

我当然看了

Of course I did.

 

但文件被加密了

But the file was encrypted.

 

那我为什么要骗你呢?

And why would I lie to you?

 

这样我就能骗亨特

So that I would lie to Hunt.

 

如果他知道是什么的话 他就不会去偷了

But he wouldn't have stolen it if he knew what it was.

 

而你也不会跑去帮他

And you wouldn't have helped him.

 

所以那U盘里到底是什么?

What is actually on that disk?

 

等你对我坦诚相见 我也对你开诚布公

I'll be honest with you when you start being honest with me.

 

而且你和我 对你回来的原因都心知肚明

And you and I, we both know why you come back.

 

难道不是吗?

Don't we?

 

你还活着 是因为我还相信你的潜力

You're still alive because I believe in your potential.

 

但我的耐心快用完了

But I'm growing impatient.

 

为什么你还在抗拒?

Why do you continue to resist?

 

如果老实的说

Well, if we're being honest,

 

你是个恐怖分子

you're a terrorist.

 

如果这话是真的 那我的目标是散播恐惧 但我的...

If that were true then my goal would be to spread fear, but my...

 

方式... 是目的明确的

method is... far more surgical.

 

可你滥杀无辜

You kill innocent people.

 

我帮助我的政府杀了很多无辜的人 根本无以计数

I helped my government killed many innocent people and more, so much more.

 

杀人让事情保持在正轨

Killing to keep things as they were.

 

而我现在杀人是为了带来转机

And now I'm killing to bring about change.

 

我觉得伊森·亨特不会同意的

I think Ethan Hunt would disagree.

 

伊森·亨特是个赌徒

Ethan Hunt is a gambler.

 

总有一天 他的运气会用完的

And one day his luck will run out,

 

到时候成千上万无辜的人会因此丧命

And thousands of innocent people will pay the price.

 

那时候 我们到底谁是坏人?

Which one of us will be the villain then?

 

里面没东西 是空的

Nothing here. It's empty.

 

我很感兴趣

I'm interested

 

之后发生的一切

to see who you blame

 

你会怪罪谁

for what happens next.

 

这就是那女的?

So, that's her?

 

就是她

That's her.

 

我不得不承认

I have to say

 

你骑摩托有一手啊

you sure can ride.

 

 伊森  - 你只是尽忠职守而已

- Ethan.  - You're just doing your job.

 

我要说的就是这么多

That's all I'm going to say about it.

 

阿特里说你会懂的

Atlee said you'd understand.

 

阿特里是你在英国情报部的接头人

Atlee, your handler in British Intelligence.

 

但他没有招你回去?

And he didn't bring you in?

 

就算你给了他那U

Even after you gave him the disk?

 

你明知道那里面什么都没有

You knew perfectly well it was blank.

 

明显是说谎 她抢去的U 我是照样拷的 我确定

That's a lie. The disk she took from me was an exact copy. I'm sure of it.

 

那东西从没离过你的手?

Was it in your possession the entire time?

 

文件删除中

 

文件已删除

 

Oh.

 

他们根本不关心你的死活

They don't care if you live or die.

 

但你知道我会把东西带去给他的

But you knew I was going to take it to him.

 

我指望你会这么做

I hope you would.

 

我本希望 这样能帮你脱离那地方

I hope it would be enough to get you out.

 

等等 这就意味着U盘不在雷恩手上 只有我们有

Whoa-whoa-whoa. That means Lane doesn't have the disk, only we do.

 

我有个问题 如果那U盘是空的

I have a question. If the disk was blank,

 

为什么她还活着?

why is she still alive?

 

当然 除非...

Unless, of course...

 

雷恩想让我们找到她

Lane wanted us to find her.

 

所以你现在替谁工作?

So, who're you working for now?

 

雷恩 阿特里 你的政府 我的政府 其实都一样

Lane, Atlee, your government, my government, they're all the same.

 

因为我们选择相信 所以我们才会觉得

We only think we're fighting for the right

 

自己是在为正义一方卖命

side because that's what we choose to believe.

 

所以我们要怎么办呢?

So what does that leave us?

 

我觉得 你只有3种选择

The way I see it, you have 3 choices.

 

第一种 你把我和那U盘交给中情局

One, you hand me and the disk over to the CIA.

 

我证明辛迪加确实存在

I'm proof that Syndicate exist.

 

雷恩的摊子推给他们 然后... 就没你的事了

Lane becomes their problem, and... your work is done.

 

 我也是这么想的  - 我没问题

 my thoughts exactly.  - Works for me.

 

但你知道他们不会相信你

But you know they're not going to believe you.

 

而你们都会被指控叛国

And you all will be trialed for treason.

 

雷恩无罪释放

Lane goes free.

 

恐怕她说得没错

I'm afraid she's has a point.

 

第二种 你不用管我 让我自身自灭

Two, you let me walk away to an uncertain fate.

 

你用U盘做诱饵 设陷阱抓雷恩

You use the disk as bait to trap Lane.

 

但你隐约明白 这次对手旗鼓相当

But some part of you suspect you've met your match.

 

作为赌徒 不论你是否愿意 你可能亲手

And being a gambler, you'll probably end up handing Lane that disk

 

U盘送给雷恩了

whether you want to or not.

 

这很有可能

That is entirely possible.

 

那第三种呢?

And option three?

 

跟我远走高飞

Come away with me.

 

立刻马上

Right now.

 

天啊

Oh boy.

 

那雷恩怎么办?

And what about Lane?

 

管它什么雷恩

Forget about Lane.

 

坏人永远源源不断

There will always be another Lane.

 

总有我们这样的人去面对他

There will always be people like us to face him.

 

我们已经做了该做的 而且也被排除在外

We've done our part and we've been cast aside.

 

我们能成为任何人

We can be anyone.

 

我们能做任何事情

We can do anything.

 

这只是走不走的决定

It's only a matter of going.

 

雷恩派你来传话的 不是吗?

Lane sent you to deliver a message, didn't he?

 

我救了你两次命了 估计没有下一次了

I saved you life twice. I won't be able to do it again.

 

什么消息?

What's the message?

 

班吉

Benji.

 

停车场

Parking garage

 

卢瑟 看着她

Luther, stay with her.

 

她逃走了

She's gone.

 

我没跟住她

I lost her.

 

她耍了我们 伊森

She set us up, Ethan.

 

不是 她只是传消息的人

No, she delivered a message.

 

她耍了我们

She set us up!

 

她知道这一切会发生

She knew this would happen.

 

只有雷恩知道要发生的事情

Only Lane knows what's going to happen.

 

我有个任务给你 伊森

I have a job for you, Ethan.

 

为了你的朋友 你会去做的

And for the sake of your friend, you will do it.

 

你说吧 我听着

I'm listening.

 

如果你接受的话 你的任务是

Your mission, should you choose to accept it,

 

在今晚前把解密的U盘交给我

is to bring me the unlocked disk by midnight today.

 

请你做选择吧

Now say the words, please.

 

我接受

I accept.

 

好的

Yes.

 

我知道 你会的

I knew you would.

 

首相论经济复苏 大规模增加学徒

 

午夜之前 他想要解密的U

He wants the disk, unlocked, by midnight tonight

 

伊森 这世上只有一个人能解开这个U

Ethan, there's only one person on earth who can unlock that disk.

 

我们要拿下首相大人

We have to take the Prime Minister.

 

我们好好考虑一下

Let's just think about that for a minute.

 

只有这样才能救班吉

That's the only way to get Benji back.

 

伊森 雷恩就是想要你这么做

Ethan, that's exactly what Lane wants you to do.

 

所以这一切必须发生

Which is why it has to happen.

 

这也是我们打败雷恩的办法

This is how we beat Lane.

 

这也是我们拨乱反正的办法

This is how we make everything right.

 

你懂了吗? 你不明白吗?

Can you see? Can't you see it?

 

是威廉·布兰特 长官 他说事情紧急

William Brandt, sir. He says it's urgent.

 

我知道你会回心转意的 布兰特

I had a feeling you'd come to your senses, Brandt.

 

只是因为我别无他法 才会打电话给你

I'm only calling you because I've no other choice.

 

我要阻止一场灾难的发生

I'm trying to prevent a catastrophe.

 

我能理解 你现在在哪里?

I can understand that. Where are you?

 

 伦敦  - 我们马上绕道去伦敦

 London.  - Reroute us to London, now.

 

 具体是伦敦哪里?  - 等你着落了再告诉你 现在不行

- Where in London?  - I'll tell you when you land, not before.

 

我对捉迷藏不感兴趣 布兰特

I'm not interested in playing games, Brandt.

 

我对亲眼看着朋友被杀也不感兴趣

And I'm not interested in seeing my friends get killed either.

 

所以如果我要背叛他们 就必须按我的方式做

So if I'm going to betray them, we're going to do this in my terms

 

只能按我的方式 明白吗?

and my terms only. Do you understand?

 

手机保持开机 我会给你指示

Keep your phone on, instruction will follow.

 

 现在应该已经走了  -

 Should have been gone by now.  - Yeah.

 

 你没事吧?  -

 you okay?  - Yeah.

 

我们今晚要拿下英国首相

We're supposed to take down the Prime Minister of Great Britain tonight.

 

所以呢...

So...

 

布兰特

Brandt.

 

我想不出别的办法

I can't see another way.

 

我也一样

Neither can I.

 

我们要做的事 是为了我们朋友 是吧?

What we do, we have to do for our friends, right?

 

请让他准备好

Get him ready, please.

 

布兰特 你打电话给我是正确的 亨特在哪里?

You're right to call me, Brandt. Where is Hunt?

 

他在路上 我们时间不多了

He's on his way. We don't have much time.

 

 他想做什么?  - 重要的是他还活着

- What does he intend to do?  - What matter is he's alive.

 

我要你保证他继续活着

And I need your reassurance that it's going to stay that way.

 

你有没有通知英国政府亨特的目标是首相?

Have you informed the British Government that Hunt has targeted the Prime Minister?

 

我会帮你... 活捉他 就这样

I will help you capture him... alive. That is the deal.

 

你从朋友那里沾染上了些坏习惯 布兰特

You picked up some terrible habits from your friend, Brandt.

 

最糟糕的就是 你仍然相信自己可以控制一切后果

The worst of them being that you still believe you can control any outcome.

 

看着他

Stay with him.

 

阿特里长官 阿特里长官

Chief Atlee. Chief Atlee.

 

亨利局长 在这见到你真高兴

Director Hunley, how delightful to see you here.

 

最后一次通话时 你还在摩洛哥追捕叛逃的特工

Last time we spoke, you were hunting rogue agents in Morocco.

 

阿特里长官 我有理由相信首相有生命危险

Chief Atlee, I have reason to believe that the Prime Minister's life is in danger.

 

接着说

I'm listening.

 

有没比22更高的价格? 有吗?

Any advance on 22,000? Anyone?

 

22一次 22两次

Going once. Going twice.

 

成交 由慷慨的女议长拍得

Sold! To our generous Chairwoman.

 

先生 军情六处的阿特里长官要见你

Sir. Chief Atlee from MI6 needs to see you.

 

他说事出紧急

He says it's urgent.

 

失陪一下

Excuse me.

 

 怎么了?  - 这事关国家安全 大人

- What's this all about?  - It's a matter of national security, Sir.

 

任何情况都不许人进来

Under no circumstances is anyone to enter.

 

是的 长官

Yes, sir.

 

告诉我一下

Help me to understand.

 

这个人是谁? 他为什么要对付我?

Who is this man? Why is he after me?

 

首相大人 恐怕这事亨利局长和我都有责任

I'm afraid, Prime Minister, Director Hunley and I share responsibility for this.

 

伊森·亨特是一个无耻情报机构的一员

Ethan Hunt was part of a disgrace intelligence

 

而这个机构已经被解散了

agency which is since been dissolved.

 

他现在叛逃

And he's gone rogue,

 

不幸的是 他一直执迷于打垮一个虚构的恐怖网络

unfortunately intent on dismantling an imaginary terror network.

 

我们的新情报表明

Our new intelligence suggest that he's been

 

他被你方的前任特工操纵

manipulated by one of your own former agent.

 

首相大人 是伊莎·法斯特 她两年前失踪的

Ilsa Faust, Prime Minister. She disappeared 2 years ago.

 

如果不介意的话 我能不能问下

And if you don't mind I asking,

 

这个幽灵网络和我有什么关系?

what do I have to do with this phantom network?

 

大人 这是威廉·布兰特 他之前是亨特的同事

Sir, this is William Brandt, a former colleague of Hunt's.

 

他告诉了我们对您不利的第一手情报

He came forward with first hand knowledge of the plot against you.

 

大人 亨特手上有一个虚拟的红箱子 只有您能打开

Sir. Hunt is in possession of a virtual red box that can only be open by you.

 

他坚信这是打败辛迪加的关键

He believes it is the key to bring down the Syndicate.

 

 你是说辛迪加?  - 是的 大人 他是这么称那个网络的

- The Syndicate, you say?  - Yes, Sir. That's what he calls it.

 

阿特里

Atlee.

 

他说的不会是那个"辛迪加"?

He couldn't possibly be talking about that "Syndicate"?

 

因为你向我保证过 那个"辛迪加"只是一个演练?

'Cause you assured me that, that "Syndicate" was merely an exercise?

 

是的 首相大人 我可以向您保证

And it was, Prime Minister. I can assure you.

 

但是中情局这里的说法却不是这样

And yet, here we have the Central Intelligence Agency indicating otherwise.

 

 我不明白  - 首相大人 您有生命危险

- I don't understand.  - Prime Minister, your life is in danger.

 

我认为我们的第一要务是把您带到一个安全的地方

I think our first priority is to move you to a secure location.

 

大人

Sir.

 

您记得"所罗门·雷恩"这个名字吗?

Does the name Solomon Lane, ring a bell?

 

是的 很不幸 我记得

Yes. Unfortunately, it does.

 

所以 辛迪加真的存在?

So, there actually is a Syndicate?

 

它是阿特里长官假想出的一个点子

It was a hypothetical brainchild of Chief Atlee.

 

招募其它国家的前任特工 给他们新身份

Recruit former agents from other nations. Supply them with a new identity

 

用他们来清除我们国内外的敌人

and use them to surgically remove our enemies, both at home and abroad.

 

它运行的预算拨款藏于境外

Its operating budget was to be hidden offshore

 

装在一个只有我能控制的虚拟红箱子

in a virtual red box which I alone would control.

 

可以让我集法官 陪审团和行刑者于一身 不负任何责任

It would've made me judge, jury and executioner with zero accountability.

 

我明确地回绝了这个建议

I rejected the proposal unequivocally.

 

而且 还有人保证说 它在计划阶段就被扼杀了

Furthermore, I was given every assurance it never pass the planning stage.

 

首相大人 辛迪加不存在

Prime Minister, there is no any Syndicate.

 

这些人都被法斯特特工给骗了

These people have been duped by agent Faust.

 

阿特里 等公开调查时你再解释吧

Atlee. Save it for the public inquiry.

 

大人 我恳请您别离开房间

Sir, I urge you not to leave this room.

 

 让一下  - 拜托了

 Excuse me.  - please.

 

亨特受过专业训练 动机十足

Hunt is uniquely trained and highly motivated.

 

他无人能敌 任何对抗措施都没用

A specialist without equal, immune to any counter measures.

 

没有他不能获取的秘密 没有他不能攻破的安保系统

There is no secret he cannot extract. No security he cannot breach.

 

他可以伪装成任何人

No person he cannot become.

 

他很可能预料到了这场对话

He has mostly likely anticipated this very conversation

 

并且在预计我们转移的方向 等着突袭我们

and is waiting to strike in whatever direction we move.

 

大人 亨特是命运活生生的表现

Sir. Hunt is the living manifestation of destiny.

 

而他已经把你认定为他的任务

And he has made you his mission.

 

首相大人

Prime Minister.

 

亨特

Hunt.

 

长官 请离开首相大人

Sir, please step away from the Prime Minister.

 

放松点 大人 一切都会没事的

Just relax, Sir. Everything is going to be alright.

 

 阿特里开枪打我  - 是的 大人

 Atlee shot me.  - Yes, he Did, sir.

 

亨特 我希望你意识到

Hunt, I hope you realize you've set back

 

你让英美关系回到了美国独立战争年代

US-UK relations to the American Revolution?

 

特殊时期 特殊手段 长官

Desperate times, desperate measures, sir.

 

 我在这  - 准备接收

- I'm here.  - Standby to receive.

 

已就绪

Ready.

 

首相办公室让我来这里见他

The Prime Minister's office ask me to meet him here.

 

这边请 先生

This way, sir.

 

扫描中

Scanning.

 

视网膜扫描 已确认

Retinal scan, confirm.

 

帮个忙 大人

Some convenience, Sir.

 

你的手很温暖

You got a very warm hand.

 

指纹扫描 已确认

Biometric, confirm.

 

- 提示词是"凯普林"  - 提示词是"凯普林"

- The prompt is "KIPLING".  - The prompt is "KIPLING".

 

大人 我需要一个通关密语 提示词是"凯普林"

Sir, I'm gonna need a pass phrase, the prompt is "KIPLING".

 

当然了

Yes, of course.

 

如果周围的人毫无理性 你仍能镇定自若

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs...

 

如果众人对你心存猜忌 你仍能自信如常

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you.

 

获得许可

 

 拿到了?  - 拿到了

 you got it?  - I got it.

 

天啊 我的确拿到了

Oh man, do I got it.

 

 我来见首相大人  - 有人命令我们不能让任何人进入

- I'm here to see the Prime Minister.  - We were told not to let anybody in.

 

 谁下的命令?  - 您啊 长官

 by whom?  - by you, sir.

 

亨利 这是怎么回事? 保安

Hunley, what is this? Security!

 

阿特里长官 谢谢您接受我们的邀请

Chief Atlee. Kind of you to accepted our invitation.

 

Ah.

 

你知道我是谁吗?

Do you know who I am?

 

我们知道是你创造了辛迪加

We know you created the Syndicate.

 

但是雷恩叛变了 并且利用它对付你 是吧?

But Lane went rogue and turn it against you, didn't he?

 

你急于掩盖事实

And you've been desperately trying to cover it up.

 

所以你把她给你的硬盘内容都清除了

That's why you erased the disk which she brought it to you.

 

没错

That's true.

 

现在 亨利局长有些关于伊莎·法斯特的问题要问你

Now, Director Hunley has some questions for you regarding Ilsa Faust.

 

特别是 你是如何嫁祸她的

Namely, how you frame her.

 

也没错

That's also true.

 

这是解药

It's the antidote.

 

当首相发现辛迪加的事时

When the Prime Minister found out about the Syndicate,

 

 阿特里袭击了他  - 没错

- Atlee had attacked him.  - Yes, that's true.

 

然后你救了首相 长官

And then you saved the Prime Minister, sir.

 

是吗?

Did he?

 

我深表感激

I'm very grateful.

 

长官

Sir.

 

你时间所剩不多了 伊森

You're cutting it very close, Ethan

 

我有你要的东西 现在去哪?

I have what you want. Where do I go?

 

伊森 等等

Ethan, wait.

 

如果我15分钟内没到那里 他会杀了班吉

If I'm not there in 15 minutes, he'll kill Benji.

 

你的任务是干掉辛迪加

Your mission is to bring down the Syndicate.

 

如果雷恩拿到了那笔钱 我们就是在释放超级恐怖势力

If Lane gets his hands on that money, we're unleashing a terrorist superpower.

 

他没法活捉我 我保证

He'll never take me alive. I'll make sure of it.

 

伊森 如果你回不来 怎么办?

What happens, Ethan, if you can't make it back?

 

我会回来的

I'll make it back.

 

只要准备好就行

Just be ready.

 

您好 首相大人 如果您在看这个信息的话

Greetings, Prime Minister. If you are viewing this message,

 

那就意味着您决定要启动"辛迪加"

it means that you have chosen to activate the Syndicate.

 

这个驱动使您有权限使用无迹可寻的24亿英镑

This drive gives you access to 2.4 billion pound sterling in untraceable currency.

 

能让"辛迪加"不为人知地运行几十年

That will allow the Syndicate to operate undetected for decades.

 

使用这些资金的说明如下

Instructions to access these funds are as follows.

 

这是结局 亨特先生

This is the end, Mr. Hunt.

 

小心点

Carefully.

 

2磅塞姆汀塑胶炸药 500.30口径的滚珠

2 pounds Semtex, 500, 30 caliber ball bearings.

 

你朋友身上是一个高敏感触发器

Your friend is sitting on a highly sensitive-pressure trigger.

 

所以别轻举妄动

So, no sudden moves.

 

你的终极测试

Your final test.

 

等雷恩拿到他想要的 我要杀了你和班吉

When Lane has what he wants, I kill you and Benji.

 

如果不这样的话 大家都死

If not, everyone dies.

 

没时间思考了 伊森 请坐

No time to think, Ethan. Have a seat, please.

 

人性 是我的首选武器

Human nature, my weapon of choice.

 

在唱片店 我杀死那个年轻女人的那一刻

From the moment I killed the young lady in the record shop,

 

我就知道你会不惜一切代价来抓我

I knew you would stop at nothing to catch me.

 

我也知道伊莎别无选择

I also knew Ilsa wouldn't have a choice.

 

不管你们相见那晚 她是让你屈服还是让你走

Whether she broke you that night you met or let you go.

 

不管你在摩纳哥是否让她走 不管她有没去找阿特里

Whether you let her run in Morocco. Whether she went to Atlee or not.

 

你都确定我们最终此刻会在这里...

You were certain we would end up where we are... right now.

 

可是

Then again.

 

我也知道

So was I.

 

我了解你 雷恩

I know you, Lane.

 

在你人生的某个地方 你的信仰出现了危机

Somewhere along the line you had a crisis of faith.

 

人命不再重要了 或者也许从来都不重要

Human life didn't matter anymore, or maybe it never really did.

 

不管怎样 你杀了太多的无辜人

Either way, you killed too many innocent people

 

也从没问过到底是谁下的命令

without ever asking who is giving the orders.

 

或是为什么下命令

Or why.

 

你认为你的今天是这个体系造成的

You blame the system for what you are.

 

而不是你自己造成的

Instead of yourself.

 

你想要报仇

You wanted revenge.

 

但是罗马并非一日被摧毁

But Rome wasn't destroyed in a day.

 

你需要帮助 你需要钱 大量的钱

You needed help, you needed the money. A lot of it.

 

你会不遗余力地拿到钱

And you'll stop at nothing to get it.

 

所以我知道怎么把你困住

That's how I know I'm going to put you in a box.

 

 U盘在哪?  - U盘在哪?

 Where is The disk?  - Where is The disk?

 

你喜欢玩游戏 我这有一个游戏

You like to play games. I've a game for you.

 

我给你五千万

I'll give you 50 million dollars

 

你放班吉走

to let Benji go.

 

转账中...

 

转账完成

 

 U盘在哪?  - U盘在哪?

 Where is The disk?  - Where is The disk?

 

近在眼前 我就是U

You're looking at it. I am the disk.

 

我把24亿所有的账户号码都记下来了

I memorized it all 2.4 billion in number accounts.

 

如果那个背心炸了 你什么都得不到

If that vest goes off, you get nothing.

 

没了这笔钱 你什么都不是 没了我 你什么都不是

Without this money, you're nothing. Without me, you're nothing.

 

现在 你以为我在虚张声势 我绝不会让我朋友死

Right now, you're thinking it's bluff. I'd never let my friends die.

 

我不可能记下整个U

I couldn't possibly memorize the entire disk.

 

只有一个方法来验证

There's only one way to be sure.

 

放班吉走

Let Benji go.

 

抓住他

Take him.

 

他们靠近一步 你就开枪

They come 1 step closer, shoot me.

 

Stop.

 

你记得我告诉过你 总有一天你会玩过火吗?

You remember I told you, one day you were going to take things too far?

 

顺便说下 这是我说的 不是他说的

This is me speaking, by the way. It's not him.

 

让这结束的唯一方法就是我和你 雷恩 面对面解决

The only way this ends is you and me, Lane, face to face.

 

只是这一次 我不会被锁在一个玻璃柜里

Only this time I won't be locked in a glass box.

 

你想要你的钱

You want your money.

 

骨科医生得逼我说

The Bone Doctor gonna beat it out of me.

 

现在放班吉走

Now let Benji go

 

... ...

1... 3... 9

 

炸弹已解除

 

Go.

 

 伊森  - 布兰特在等你

 Ethan.  - Brandt has you waiting, go.

 

 我要怎么做?  - 杀了女的

 What do I do?  - Kill The woman.

 

我要亨特活着

I need Hunt alive.

 

   - 我是班吉 我要去哪?

- Go!  - It's Benji, where am I going?

 

 他们要来了  - 我们还没准备好

- They're coming.  - We're not ready.

 

那就准备好

Then get ready.

 

哪一边?

Which way?

 

来看看你身手究竟如何

Now let's see what you're made of.

 

面对面 就如你所愿 伊森

Face to face. Just as you wish, Ethan.

 

很难受 我明白

It hurts, I know.

 

先生们 这是所罗门·雷恩

Gentlemen, this is Solomon Lane.

 

雷恩先生

Mr. Lane.

 

这是IMF

Meet the IMF.

 

你现在自由了